The Best of Both Worlds
Why limit yourself to one transport mode when you can utilize air freight for one part of the journey and then consolidate your shipments in a container for the rest? When done right, intermodal offers a less expensive – but no less reliable – transport option that leverages air freight’s speed and ocean’s lower costs
Moving Fast and Within Budget
If you need to meet tight delivery deadlines while staying within budget, get the best of both worlds with an intermodal solution that blends ocean and air freight. By combining the two, you get a single, streamlined shipping approach that maximizes the biggest advantages of both options, including:
- Lower transportation costs
- High levels of reliability
- Door-to-door convenience of truckload shipping
- Long-haul economy of ocean freight
- Less freight handling
- Shorter transit times
- Less need for warehousing
- Good supply chain visibility
- A completely optimized shipping process
1.For controlled goods you need, license and permits from relevant regulatory bodies.
2. Always make sure you deal with an accredited agent from SFAAZ.
3. For any size companies, you need to ensure all company documents such as VAT clearance and BNP are up to date.
4. SDL (Standards Development Levies) from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce are update as some permits require levies to be paid to the ministry before getting issued.
5. For more information please get in touch with us. One of our many experienced agents will be more than willing to assist.
Our Air Freight Products
When you are shipping internationally, Key Logistics offers you everything you expect, and more. Growing and global: Key Logistics has extensive service expertise as an integrated logistics services provider.
General Air Freight
When time is of the essence, air transport is the right option to get your goods to their final destination in a fast, frictionless way. By this Air Freight helps you..
Why limit yourself to one transport mode when you can utilize air freight for one part of the journey and then consolidate your shipments in a container for the…