Through our partner DB Schenker Key Logistics has a strong presence in all major shipping routes around the world, we provide cost effective and sustainable freight delivery solution. Accounting for 90% of global trade, ocean freight is the most common form of transport for imports and exports. This can be a very complicated process, as Key Logistics we have you covered with a detailed guide from Bill of Lading, Incoterms, Shipping lines and Insurance. Advantages of using ocean freight include: cost effective transporting containers of goods, another advantage is the ease of transporting big and heavy goods/equipment. Shipping ports generally have large storage capabilities.
As ocean freight volumes grow you need a reliable and experienced freight forwarder. At Key Logistics we are committed to continuous improvement, growing with our experience to deliver seamless and integrated sea freight solutions.
Key Logistics can move almost any type of freight from general cargo to dangerous goods.
The types of freight we move by sea can include, but not limited to:
- dangerous goods
- oversized cargo
- general palletised freight
- bulk commodities including aggregates, coal, iron ore and more
1.For controlled goods you need, license and permits from relevant regulatory bodies.
2. Always make sure you deal with an accredited agent from SFAAZ.
3. For any size companies, you need to ensure all company documents such as VAT clearance and BNP are up to date.
4. SDL (Standards Development Levies) from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce are update as some permits require levies to be paid to the ministry before getting issued.
5. For more information please get in touch with us. One of our many experienced agents will be more than willing to assist.
Our Ocean Freight Products
When you are shipping internationally, Key Logistics offers you everything you expect, and more. Growing and global: Key Logistics has extensive service expertise as an integrated logistics services provider.
Full Container Load (FCL)
Your route to global markets.
As one of Zimbabwe’s market-leading air freight forwarders, Key Logistics…